The WordPress Web Designer / Social Media Coordinator position will primarily focus on development of websites for our clients. With that said, there will be expectations for them to also serve some of our social media clients needs. It’s critical for the person that fills this role to be able to perform both job duties with excellence.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- Fluent understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
- Design and add new feature, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
- Maintain website uptime; performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting breakdowns and keeping up to date on required software updates
- Ability to create graphics in photoshop and/or illustrator that will go outbound on social media in a timely manner.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a social media campaign with the correct copy to suit it.
- Proactively schedule social media content within our software to maintain a constant flow of valuable content for our clients’ audiences.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, WordPress, metrics and tracking.
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.