The Sales Representative position is perfect for the individual that wants to determine their own destiny — get out of the cave and bring something home. Having another job with flexibility during the regular daytime hours will be essential. We will book sales meetings on your behalf along with clients you find on your own. A requirement is to join a Business Networking International (BNI, a referral networking group with business owners) group. BNI will help generate leads that will be helpful to your success. This job is not an onsight position, although a regular meeting with management will need to be established.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with clients, potential clients, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Respectfully takes direction from management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, WordPress, metrics and tracking.
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.