The Social Media Coordinator position will focus client care, content creation, social media advertising, social media account management, and much more! Please see below for a list of essential job duties and requirements to be considered:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to create graphics in photoshop and/or illustrator that will go outbound on social media in a timely manner.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a social media campaign with the correct copy to suit it.
- Proactively monitor and schedule social media content within our software.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, WordPress, metrics, and tracking.
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.